Thank you to Big League Grips for Sponsoring this video! To learn more about Big League Grips click here: https://www.bigleaguegrips.com/
Timing is Everything when it comes to hitting a baseball. You can have the best baseball swing in the world but if your timing is off, good luck with getting solid contact. You must work on your timing to get better at hitting a baseball. Here are 7 baseball hitting tips that will show you how to improve timing when hitting a baseball:
1) 0:44 - Get in sync with the pitcher early!
2) 1:56 - Focus on when you're getting your front foot up vs when you're getting it down.
3) 3:20 - Have a pre-at bat routine that promotes good timing.
4) 4:20 - Be patiently aggressive! Don't give away pitches.
5) 5:25 - Get better with pitch recognition.
6) 6:35 - Practice your timing by doing more hitting off of live pitching.
7) 7:14 - Have a tempo and be smooth.
CHECK OUT MY STUFF!
BEST TRAINING TOOLS FOR HITTING:
1) Ultimate Mini Wiffle Ball Training Bundle: https://ugoprobaseball.com/product/the-ultimate-mini-wiffle-ball-bundle/
2) Line Drive Pro Swing Trainer Bundle: https://ugoprobaseball.com/product/linedrivepro-swing-trainer-bundle/
3) Swing Rail Swing Trainer: https://ugoprobaseball.com/product/swingrail-swing-trainer/
4) King of the Swing: https://ugoprobaseball.com/product/king-of-the-swing-trainer/
#baseballtimingdrills #baseballhittingdrills #baseball
Thanks for watching this video on how to improve timing when hitting a baseball. Please hop down in the comments below and let me know what you're going to do this season to be a better hitter. A random comment will be select to win a Big League Grips! Good Luck!