BREAKING! Robert Whittaker injured and OUT of UFC 234 against Kelvin Gastelum, Dana White on Conor
✔ Subscribe to Planet MMA for Daily UFC and MMA content!
Sign up for your FREE ESPN+ 7 day trial!
(We may earn commission on products or services purchased through our links)
Planet MMA Merchandise:
Train Like a REAL UFC Fighter!
Use code 'planetmma' for 20% off
Planet MMA on Social Media!
► Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThePlanetMMA
► Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePlanetMMA
► Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theplanetmma
Intro Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5i9twEbhIM
Video Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2IYK7gYNc
- Robert Whittaker is out of his title fight against Kelvin Gastelum due to a hernia, Israel Adesanya VS Anderson SIlva has been pushed to the main event.
- Dana White says speak on Daniel Cormier's future, he also likes the idea of Conor McGregor fighting Donald Cerrone
MMA Junkie Interview: https://youtu.be/sUJ-CIx9kIQ4
- Jose Aldo's coach says he would like him to fight Alexander Volkanovski next
- Anthony Pettis recently went on the UFC Unfiltered podcast & spoke on his upcoming fight against Stephen Thompson
- Darren Till posts some training footage on his Instagram
- Michael Bisping reacts to Anderson Silva posting footage of his flying knee in their fight.
- Colby Covington says he dares the UFC to cut him
The TSN MMA Show: https://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/schedule/the-tsn-mma-show-1.838050
- Islam Makhachev speaks on why he wants to fight Kevin Lee
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show: https://youtu.be/K6oeE7W3tro