Heather is here with a new edition of Ask GTN Anything, this time answering all your beginner triathlon questions ahead of your first event!
Subscribe to GTN: http://gtn.io/SubscribetoGTN
Check out the GTN Shop: https://gtn.io/j5
In this episode of 'Ask GTN Anything About Triathlon' we answer:
- Should you race in a trisuit?
- Should you wear both parts of a two piece suit for the swim?
- Should you train on hills?
- How important is strength training?
- Can you race on a hybrid bike?
- What are the biggest mistakes first timers make in transition?
If you enjoyed this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.